The forum is not a vehicle to inquire about current or prospective business and/or to promote or advertise specific products or services. The moderator of the forum will delete any content is determined to violate these Rules of Engagement.
Please follow these “Rules of Engagement” when participating on the forum:
- All participants must comply with all applicable laws and policies such as CACEA’s Code of Conduct and Antitrust Policy.
- The forum is designed to address subject matter that is directly related to the work of EAs (modelling issues, updates, etc.).
- Before posting a question, check to see if it was asked already and received a reply.
- Be courteous, respectful and appropriate – ensuring your comments/posts are constructive and tactful. Avoid sharply criticizing or attacking another participant, organization or their ideas.
• Be professional and aware of the language that you use – ensuring it is professional and courteous and not perceived to be obscene, rude, hateful or derogatory.
• To reduce the chance of being misunderstood, avoid using sarcasm and jokes as well as all capital, bold or italic letters.
• If you are replying to a question/comment, be concise and ensure your response is correct – do not guess or assume.
• Avoid posting information that might be consider sensitive in nature.
RULES OF THUMB:
If you wouldn’t do or say something in real life, don’t do it online either.
If you need to ask yourself whether something is appropriate, it’s probably not.